Beet root contains folic acid and iron that are important for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Natural anti-oxidants in beetroot purifies and cleanses your body.During pregnancy, hormones can make your digestion sluggish. Eating fiber-rich foods may help ward off pregnancy constipation by keeping you regular.Beets are high in fiber: A single cup contains nearly 4 grams, which is about 14 daily recommendation of 28 grams. So, eat up to keep things moving!
It supplements the nutrients and provides flavour to your daily dose of milk. The natural palm jaggery gives a sweet taste and makes it all the more lip smacking. Just open, mix and drink
Why Preggy Beet Malt Health Mix?
Milk is rich in calcium but drinking milk during pregnancy can be a challenge. Unless mixed with artificial flavours and sweeteners, the raw smell and taste of the milk can cause vomiting sensation. However, these are not healthy and are loaded with refined sugars or preservatives.
At Preggy, we know both the importance and challenge of drinking milk during pregnancy. Our Beet Malt Mix is a natural dietary supplement that makes drinking milk, a joyful experience.
- Beet malt contains no artificial flavours and preservatives making it safe for regular consumption.
- It is not loaded with unhealthy refined sugar.
- Folic acid is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.
- Beet malt is rich in iron that enhances the haemoglobin production thereby protecting you from anaemia and other pregnancy related conditions.
- Beet root also regulates your blood pressure and keeps you active throughout the day.
How to Make Tasty Beet Malt Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon of Beet Malt mix and mix it with a glass of hot milk.
- Stir thoroughly to dissolve the powder completely and enjoy the tasty, nutritious beet malt.
Preggy Beet Malt can also be enjoyed with cold milk as a milkshake.
Urad Dal Ladoo Mix Description
Our Urad Dhal Ladoo mix is easy to prepare recipe brings down the preparation time to just a few minutes. So, you can enjoy a little of tasty and healthy ladoo without increasing the blood sugar to high levels. It is healthy and nourishes your body. Black gram is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It also aids in the brain development of the foetus. Black gram ladoo whenever you have a craving
Why Preggy Black Gram/Urad Dhal Ladoo Mix
Hunger pangs and cravings for sweet are usual during pregnancy and it is hard to find something that is both healthy and nutritious. At Preggy, we understand that pain and we have prepared the wholesome and tasty urad dhal ladoo mix for you. Unlike, industry made ladoos that contains harmful chemical preservatives and stabilisers, our black gram ladoo mix is made entirely from natural products that are responsibly sourced.
- Urad dhal strengthens pelvic bones and eases the pain during and after childbirth.
- Fenugreek increases milk production in lactating mothers.
- Preggy black gram ladoo mix does not contain any artificial sweeteners or refined sugars making it a healthy snack and dessert.
- It satiates your hunger and maintains the glucose level in your body.
How to Prepare Black Gram Ladoos
- Empty the entire contents of the Preggy Black Gram Ladoo mix in a large bowl.
- Add 100 ml of hot ghee to the bowl and mix it.
- Shape the ladoo mix into balls of your preferred size.
- Savour them immediately or store them in an air-tight jar for periodic snacking.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services