Beet root contains folic acid and iron that are important for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Natural anti-oxidants in beetroot purifies and cleanses your body.During pregnancy, hormones can make your digestion sluggish. Eating fiber-rich foods may help ward off pregnancy constipation by keeping you regular.Beets are high in fiber: A single cup contains nearly 4 grams, which is about 14 daily recommendation of 28 grams. So, eat up to keep things moving!
It supplements the nutrients and provides flavour to your daily dose of milk. The natural palm jaggery gives a sweet taste and makes it all the more lip smacking. Just open, mix and drink.
Why Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup Mix
Milk is rich in calcium but drinking milk during pregnancy can be a challenge. Unless mixed with artificial flavours and sweeteners, the raw smell and taste of the milk can cause vomiting sensation. However, these are not healthy and are loaded with refined sugars or preservatives.
At Preggy, we know both the importance and challenge of drinking milk during pregnancy. Our Beet Malt Mix is a natural dietary supplement that makes drinking milk, a joyful experience.
- Beet malt contains no artificial flavours and preservatives making it safe for regular consumption.
- It is not loaded with unhealthy refined sugar.
- Folic acid is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.
- Beet malt is rich in iron that enhances the haemoglobin production thereby protecting you from anaemia and other pregnancy related conditions.
- Beet root also regulates your blood pressure and keeps you active throughout the day.
How to Make Tasty Beet Malt Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon of Beet Malt mix and mix it with a glass of hot milk.
- Stir thoroughly to dissolve the powder completely and enjoy the tasty, nutritious beet malt.
Preggy Beet Malt can also be enjoyed with cold milk as a milkshake.
Multimillet Porridge Description
The multi-millet porridge is a wholesome food that provides you with both macro and micro-nutrients. It is made from the perfect blend of millets, cereals, pulses and nuts including Bajra, Jowar, Ragi, Corn, Barley, Sago, Wheat, Red Rice, Bengal Gram, Green Gram, Almonds, Ground Nuts, Cashew Nuts. The cereals, are rich in carbohydrates and gives you a filling feeling. Packed with proteins, the pulses provide you the important nourishment for you and your little world inside you. The millets and nuts are rich in fibre that eases your digestive system and minerals that are important for a balanced diet. Preggy Multi-millet porridge mix takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and acts as the saviour during those untimely hunger and craving for food. The healthy balanced food is hard on hunger, soft on your tummy and safe for your baby.
Why Preggy Multi-Millet Porridge Mix
Founded by a twin mom, at Preggy we understand your needs. We know the pains and pleasures of pregnancy. This Multi-millet Mother’s Porridge Mix is made from handpicked and finely roasted millets, cereals, pulses and nuts.
- Healthy and easy to make food for your hunger times.
- A rich source of macro nutrients that nourishes you and keeps you energetic.
- It helps in regulating the blood pressure and glucose level of your body.
- Iron, Zinc & other minerals ensure a healthy development of the foetus.
- Dietary fibres in millets enhances digestion and prevents constipation.
- No additives or harmful preservatives.
How to Make Delicious Multi-Millet Porridge
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the Preggy Multi-millet porridge powder. Mix it thoroughly with 30ml of lukewarm water so that no lumps are formed.
- Add 100 ml of milk and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes. Multi-millet porridge is ready for consumption.
- Add sweeteners like honey or palm jaggery for taste.
- If you don’t prefer sweet, it can also be savoured by mixing it with curd and a pinch of salt.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services