Moringa Soup Description
Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup is an ideal diet for pregnant and lactating women.It contains iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals. It is also a rich source of vitamin C and proteins. Iron in moringa leaves enhances haemoglobin production and helps in fighting anaemia. It is also known to be helpful and stimulates milk production in lactating mothers. The green gram provides the carbohydrates and satiates the hunger. While the anti-oxidants in pepper and garlic cleanses the internal organs, cumin regulates the digestive system.
Why Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup Mix
Feeling a distaste for food and suddenly feeling famished is common during pregnancy. At Preggy, we know the pains of the evening hunger. and soups are the best option for this, but we know that preparing a soup from scratch will take minimum of 30 minutes.
PreggyMoringa Leaf Soup Mix contains natural ingredients such moringa leaves, onions, garlic, cumin, pepper and green gram that gives a filling feeling without any additional load on the digestive system of your body.
- Moringa leaves reduce high blood pressure and keeps you healthy.
- It regulates blood sugar level and reduces the risks of diabetes.
- Moringa leaves are also known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidising properties.
- The soup mix provides a tasty, quick to make food that provides a number of health benefits for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
How to Make Moringa Leaf Soup
- Take 1 tablespoon of the Moringa Leaf Soup Mix and mix it with 150 ml of water.
- Put the mixture on boil and stir continuously to avoid lump formation.
- After 3 minutes turn off the heat and relish the steaming hot and healthy moringa leaf soup.
Add salt as per preference.
Black gram ladoo mix Description
The multi-millet porridge is a wholesome food that provides you with both macro and micro-nutrients. It is made from the perfect blend of millets, cereals, pulses and nuts including Bajra, Jowar, Ragi, Corn, Barley, Sago, Wheat, Red Rice, Bengal Gram, Green Gram, Almonds, Ground Nuts, Cashew Nuts. The cereals, are rich in carbohydrates and gives you a filling feeling. Packed with proteins, the pulses provide you the important nourishment for you and your little world inside you. The millets and nuts are rich in fibre that eases your digestive system and minerals that are important for a balanced diet. Preggy Multi-millet porridge mix takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and acts as the saviour during those untimely hunger and craving for food. The healthy balanced food is hard on hunger, soft on your tummy and safe for your baby.
Why Preggy Multi-Millet Porridge Mix
Founded by a twin mom, at Preggy we understand your needs. We know the pains and pleasures of pregnancy. This Multi-millet Mother’s Porridge Mix is made from handpicked and finely roasted millets, cereals, pulses and nuts.
- Healthy and easy to make food for your hunger times.
- A rich source of macro nutrients that nourishes you and keeps you energetic.
- It helps in regulating the blood pressure and glucose level of your body.
- Iron, Zinc & other minerals ensure a healthy development of the foetus.
- Dietary fibres in millets enhances digestion and prevents constipation.
- No additives or harmful preservatives.
How to Make Delicious Multi-Millet Porridge
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the Preggy Multi-millet porridge powder. Mix it thoroughly with 30ml of lukewarm water so that no lumps are formed.
- Add 100 ml of milk and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes. Multi-millet porridge is ready for consumption.
- Add sweeteners like honey or palm jaggery for taste.
- If you don’t prefer sweet, it can also be savoured by mixing it with curd and a pinch of salt.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services