Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup is an ideal diet for pregnant and lactating women.It contains iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals. It is also a rich source of vitamin C and proteins. Iron in moringa leaves enhances haemoglobin production and helps in fighting anaemia. It is also known to be helpful and stimulates milk production in lactating mothers. The green gram provides the carbohydrates and satiates the hunger. While the anti-oxidants in pepper and garlic cleanses the internal organs, cumin regulates the digestive system.
Why Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup Mix
Feeling a distaste for food and suddenly feeling famished is common during pregnancy. At Preggy, we know the pains of the evening hunger. and soups are the best option for this, but we know that preparing a soup from scratch will take minimum of 30 minutes.
PreggyMoringa Leaf Soup Mix contains natural ingredients such moringa leaves, onions, garlic, cumin, pepper and green gram that gives a filling feeling without any additional load on the digestive system of your body.
- Moringa leaves reduce high blood pressure and keeps you healthy.
- It regulates blood sugar level and reduces the risks of diabetes.
- Moringa leaves are also known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidising properties.
- The soup mix provides a tasty, quick to make food that provides a number of health benefits for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
How to Make Moringa Leaf Soup
- Take 1 tablespoon of the Moringa Leaf Soup Mix and mix it with 150 ml of water.
- Put the mixture on boil and stir continuously to avoid lump formation.
- After 3 minutes turn off the heat and relish the steaming hot and healthy moringa leaf soup.
Add salt as per preference.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services