Beet root contains folic acid and iron that are important for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Natural anti-oxidants in beetroot purifies and cleanses your body.During pregnancy, hormones can make your digestion sluggish. Eating fiber-rich foods may help ward off pregnancy constipation by keeping you regular.Beets are high in fiber: A single cup contains nearly 4 grams, which is about 14 daily recommendation of 28 grams. So, eat up to keep things moving!
It supplements the nutrients and provides flavour to your daily dose of milk. The natural palm jaggery gives a sweet taste and makes it all the more lip smacking. Just open, mix and drink.
Why Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup Mix
Milk is rich in calcium but drinking milk during pregnancy can be a challenge. Unless mixed with artificial flavours and sweeteners, the raw smell and taste of the milk can cause vomiting sensation. However, these are not healthy and are loaded with refined sugars or preservatives.
At Preggy, we know both the importance and challenge of drinking milk during pregnancy. Our Beet Malt Mix is a natural dietary supplement that makes drinking milk, a joyful experience.
- Beet malt contains no artificial flavours and preservatives making it safe for regular consumption.
- It is not loaded with unhealthy refined sugar.
- Folic acid is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.
- Beet malt is rich in iron that enhances the haemoglobin production thereby protecting you from anaemia and other pregnancy related conditions.
- Beet root also regulates your blood pressure and keeps you active throughout the day.
How to Make Tasty Beet Malt Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon of Beet Malt mix and mix it with a glass of hot milk.
- Stir thoroughly to dissolve the powder completely and enjoy the tasty, nutritious beet malt.
Preggy Beet Malt can also be enjoyed with cold milk as a milkshake.
Moringa soup Description
Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup is an ideal diet for pregnant and lactating women.It contains iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals. It is also a rich source of vitamin C and proteins. Iron in moringa leaves enhances haemoglobin production and helps in fighting anaemia. It is also known to be helpful and stimulates milk production in lactating mothers. The green gram provides the carbohydrates and satiates the hunger. While the anti-oxidants in pepper and garlic cleanses the internal organs, cumin regulates the digestive system.
Why Preggy Moringa Leaf Soup Mix
Feeling a distaste for food and suddenly feeling famished is common during pregnancy. At Preggy, we know the pains of the evening hunger. and soups are the best option for this, but we know that preparing a soup from scratch will take minimum of 30 minutes.
PreggyMoringa Leaf Soup Mix contains natural ingredients such moringa leaves, onions, garlic, cumin, pepper and green gram that gives a filling feeling without any additional load on the digestive system of your body.
- Moringa leaves reduce high blood pressure and keeps you healthy.
- It regulates blood sugar level and reduces the risks of diabetes.
- Moringa leaves are also known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidising properties.
- The soup mix provides a tasty, quick to make food that provides a number of health benefits for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
How to Make Moringa Leaf Soup
- Take 1 tablespoon of the Moringa Leaf Soup Mix and mix it with 150 ml of water.
- Put the mixture on boil and stir continuously to avoid lump formation.
- After 3 minutes turn off the heat and relish the steaming hot and healthy moringa leaf soup.
Add salt as per preference.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services