WHY CUSTOMISED COUPLE MUG
Pregnancy is usually a time of excitement. But sometimes, pregnant women and their partners may feel like they're expecting a bundle of anxiety along with the joy. They have a long list of to-dos. They have to cope with the changes and unknowns that come with pregnancy and birth.
When both partners support each other, they strengthen their bond and their sense of teamwork. Key for better partnership and support is better communication.Get your best time for conversation over a cup of healthy drink(caffeine intake is restricted for pregnancy)
- Talk a lot with your partner about how you're both feeling. Share what you need, just as she shares what she needs. For example, let her know if you want to go to all the doctor visits.
- Talk about what role you want during labor and delivery. Most moms want their partners to be there, but some may not. And some partners may feel anxious and not want to be there. You can decide together what's best for both of you.
- Ask questions during doctor visits. This helps make it clear to health professionals that you're involved in the process and want their attention too.
- Reach out to other partners to share feelings, ideas, and tips. You might be able to meet other partners through childbirth classes. Or you can read Internet blogs by expectant partners.
- Try to take some time to exercise, visit friends, or spend time on a hobby.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Well-designed products as per fetal development stages
Carefully curated to meet the needs of mom & the baby
Amalgamation of relevant products and services